Monday, March 26, 2012

Wonderful Weekend

Yes, I am an organ donor :)
I pledged to donate my organs after life; many people think i do this because of the influence from on call 36. HEY NO! I just want to do some charity, even after life. Instead of benefits your nutrients to the worms, I think saving a life worth more.
We went for hiking at Bukit Gasing before the actual trekathon LOL.
Well, we were not suppose to be here, but we just explored and climbed up this tower haha. Yeah~ they are sporty peeps! *like
That was the first time I took photo by lying down in the middle of the road like a boss. Aly is really a crazy girl LOL. Anyway, she enlightens my uni life :)
Then the actual trekathon day, psychology dept was the CHAMPION hohoho.
although it was a 1.5km distance run, but running up the hill aint easy (I had my KK training here). I even sprained my leg slighty, thank god i still can walk and dance.
*look at my medals haha
Yeah!! The top female treakathon-er from psychology.
I felt shy when everyone viewed me differently when they know I am a sport girl; for instance, my friends (guy) came and talked to me more, which they never did before; my seniors (guy) came, congratz and etc. *i shy *^_^*
Lastly, movie with these pretties :)
HUNGER GAMES!! *figure out in the next post

No comments:

Post a Comment