Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I'm a Daddy's Girl

Today was the first time i cried in the interview, even I myself was shocked about it. This interview is an application to be a mentor- like a small training to be a counselor or perhaps clinical psychologist. I cried when they asked me who was the person that inspired you in life; I answered "my dad". Then, my tears were like a heavy rain happened in a sunny day.

I am really a daddy's girl; even my mum jealous sometimes. Personally, I think my dad is handsome, and I will consider him as a real good man. One day he told me, "It's an usual thing that a father loving his daughter, so does your future husband; you'll need to bear with it- that's the cycle". LOL, I wish I have a son instead of daughter XD I said my dad inspired me in my life because he shaped me since i was young, he taught me many lessons seriously; i learnt a lot from him. He never ever hit me from i was born till now; he just scolded me once in a 19 years.

Sometimes, I will think that if a man treats me like my dad does, I will marry him. He buys my favorite food in this bike even though it is raining. He closes his shop in the middle of the day just to fetch me home from school or lrt. He gives me allowance and extra money just to ensure I will never starve. If one truly knows me, he or she will find out that I'm actually quite "ye man" in a way but outsiders view it as "ok" coz I wrap it and backup it with reasons, which are actually quite nonsense also.

Well, if a man treats me and loves me like my dad does, I will marry him.
Perhaps that's what psychologist says, a woman will find husband who is similar to her dad; a man will find wife who is similar to his mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment