Saturday, March 17, 2012

Hippocratic Crush

Just had drama marathon on /Hippocratic Crush/, which is known as " On Call 36 hours". I love to watch how all the doctors work together as a team to save one's life. We never know one thing thoroughly unless we have gone through that path. I have learnt many things from this drama.
  1. Hope is always the thing that keep us alive and get rid of all the obstacles!
  2. A true relationship doesnt need full time commitment, but full understanding of the other :)
  3. A true relationship will never pull you away from your friends and family; it tightens both relationships indeed.
  4. God is always fair. The more you gain, the more decisions you need to make; perhaps the more sacrifices need to make as well.
  5. Everyone has his or her Bandura's box.
I was comparing my life with the drama throughout the whole process of watching the drama. I realized character that always act by "Yong Yi" suits me a lot; I am not girl who wants my boyfren to be 24 hours on call. I am not girl who thinks i am a princess. I am not girl who loves only places with air-cond. (Especially when I chatted and went out with my friends).

I am independent as who I am; I don't dress fancy fancy usually as who I am; DOESN'T MEAN I AINT A GIRL. "girls can use their natural inherited benefits to claim for something, but not take guys for granted nor take advantages from them." I am still a little girl deep down my heart and wish caring from people. Just a girl; the normal one.



No comments:

Post a Comment