Saturday, March 10, 2012

Appreciate every little thing in your life

Malaysians are actually the most lucky people in the world as there is no natural disaster in our country. *although there was once, it was pretty minor compare overall. For instance, Taiwan had a terrible tsunami last year (11 Mac 2011). What was worse? They even experienced fire when they were floating on the water; we thought fire will only happen on land as water is able to extinguish the fire. I really salute those alive-rs; they tried everything to keep them alive. Although it was pain to lose everything in one night, staying alive worth more.
However, some Malaysians are not appreciating what we've and create all sorts of non-sense problems out from no where. Is it because life here is too easy and they want to find some "fun" to make life feels better. We should really appreciate everything we have like
  • having a complete body with all the organs and limbs, regardless of the beautiful factor
  • having both parents, as we are not orphans and parents are not divorced
  • having chances to study, although we may not like it
  • having a comfortable house and home, as we own both
  • having friends, throughout the happy and sorrow
  • etcccccc
  • and, having God loving you.
We would not appreciate all these until we see, experience, and compare with those unfortunate ones; we will know how lucky we are. I used to feel bad as I am short, ugly, and fat; I aint 165cm, I have lots pimples, I am not like a model. How BAD it is! Beautiful things are living from inner out, believe it or not. Inner beauty is also the one everlasting, if you're worrying no guy will chase after you because of your look; I just want to say, the guy who truly loves you cares more on inner beauty than your appearance look. I am REALLY PROUD of my height now, I do think I am pretty, and I am not fat, just the face a bit chubby *idunmind*.

A lot of girls are trying to "shape" themselves into someone whom they think is ideal and pretty; they fail at the end. No point to force yourself to become some one else, even though you manage to shape it, it wouldn't be natural thou. So, what's the point to force yourself so hardly to gain that little happiness while you can enjoy the rest of the happiness if you're able to be yourself. :) We do wear different masks everyday towards different people at different time, BUT we MUST have a way or place where we can truly express and be ourselves; if possible just be yourself throughout the days, months, and years!

BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE, AND APPRECIATE IT!
Ignore the point no guys chase after because the one who truly loves, understands, and appreciates you will love you for who you are.
:)






No comments:

Post a Comment