Assignments are already enough to kill and bury me; I still need to settle my scholarships matter. Honesty speaking, I cant imagine if I got no scholarships; I will really think of quit study seriously because the coarse fees is really high. Although I know all these probabilities before I choose psychology and enter Help Uni, things just aint going smoothly. I really enjoyed my last year when I got full scholarships; I no need to worry when to pay the fees, how much fees do I need to pay, do my parents have enough money for my coarse fee for the next month. I really pray hard to get scholarships from the Maybank, Sun, or other scholarships. I try to apply PTPTN as a backup; just pray hard that things will go well and I can pay full attention on my studies :)
In Jesus name I pray,
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment