
Personally I think Hunger Games is a good movie. It is something different from the normal movies, the story line perhaps. Anyway, I believe this game will happen in the future, perhaps the next century; a game to kill the others for survival. I haven read the book before but my friend told me :
It is a game created by the Capito, which is their government to show they have the power to control the people in the country. The residents have no rights to escape but to kill others for survival.
During the time of watching the movie, my mind keeps asking myself "what if I'm the chosen one? what will I do to keep me alive? will I kill others? will I be the one who survive in the game?" Katniss is a really smart girl, she doesnt kill others for survival but she has the survival skills and she makes others like her. Even that the end when the organizer suddenly changes the rules, she manages to make him touched and hence allowing to have 2 winners instead of 1.
Besides, my mind also pops out a male. I wonder will I kill him at the end of the game or will I sacrifice myself, hmmm i don't know. Anyway, i think "we" are able to work it out if the rule is they allow 2 winners as long as they are from the same district. I just trust him a lot; just trust. Anyway, I wish hunger games will not happen in future; I seem to be a vegetarian after watching this movie. #fingercrossed
''Winning won't help in my case... because she came here with me.''
Peeta Mellark about Katniss Everdeen.
No comments:
Post a Comment