After finish sj, I dun feel like study, feel SPM is like OVER... is "like" only~~ not the real one... =x
Forth day(Mathematics)
Hmmmm, start study at 10pm..
Pray for no careless mistake... =x
Even though I got 1 wrong in paper 1 ad... T.T
Fifth day ( Moral)
Memorise the freaking definition at 10pm also..
It even appears in my dream.. crap!!!!!!
moral is another subject which needs you to crap.
I dump min 3 nilai for each Qs and "excrete" whatever I hv memorised.
Sixth day (Add Math)
Again~~ practise my add math at 10pm.. hopefully no careless mistake also.
During the 4 hrs break, I go nemah's house with Adlene and Alia.
I want to play PS2 but they stop me *somehow, nemah cant find it also =(
Thank God I check the paper, or else I will screw up my graph and few Qs.
for graph, Qs written 2cm for 10 units...
But I feel that it is too small so I draw 3cm for 10 units...
(recheck time) I wonder why my 2cm looks so huge???
.... .... -Redraw- .... .....
Finish exam at 4.30pm, super exhausted.... :s
Somemore, tmr is..................................................
Seventh day ( Physics)
My weakest subject..
What makes me more worry and stress is I haven study AT ALL *i swear
Start study at 9pm till 1 something..... zZzZ
want to wake at 4.30am to cont study... but too tired, so sleep again till 5.30 only study
Hehehehe, what I spot for paper 2 and 3 are accurate...
EXXXXXXCEPT
the dumb dumb C.R.O. and what design for a raft ish~~~ *punch
Ho, 3 days more -Chem, Bio, Acc
Pray that all these papers are ok :) Then I can shout "MERDEKA" officially~~
I can feel the fresh air now
FREEDOM is waiting for me... :p
No comments:
Post a Comment