Hohoho~~ this is a belated post..
Christmas Party on 18 Nov 2010
Combined with BB, GB and youth
But we had to reach there early in the morning to help and take care of the kids..
I still remembered my group name is THE BELL :DD
and my partner is Wen Chung~~
*back home only I remember he was the colour party during the enrolment.. haha PAISEH XD
hmmm kinda tired then we (GB) went zzzzzz hehe
after that only we changed our costume for the christmas party
played the balloon games few hours.. LOL
Me and MUN HOE (with his dragon ball hair)
REBECCA and Ithat was the last day we will see her.. i think~~
Where is the other pics ed with samuel wan??
I am still waiting for chelsea to upload :)
GROUP PHOTO
smille :)
MERRY XMAS
&
HAPPY BDAY JESUS
smille :)
MERRY XMAS
&
HAPPY BDAY JESUS
No comments:
Post a Comment