Wednesday, November 24, 2010

1st week of SPM

what a week?? what a good arrangement of subjects??

First day - BM
Studied last minutes at the night before.
During exam time, my mind was in english version, every word that came out from my brain were all in english. >.<
Then crapped like hell in the Hang Tuah Qs.
Looked at the tatabahasa (bina ayat) for the word 'kemas', my minded was stuck and thought it was "kemaskan". SO, I made four sentences and I cut all four till I was angry then I cut the WHOLE page off. >.<
Then, mind stuck again.. what is kata tanya??

Second day - BI
Essay part, mind stuck again.. What is "national service ah??? " o.O
Finished the essay like rocket till left 5 mins for the closing... =x
For paper 2, I almost skipped the summary as in I almost didnt do it.. SCARY~~~

Third day - SJ
I was FRRRRRRRREAKING stress at the night before.
Everything that I studied were not going into my mind. Somemore, I still left a lot hadnt study.
Then, my dad went out to buy fried rice and fried chicken at 11.30pm... Thx dad *love*
I was eating happily watching drama only I continued with my studies till 2am.
Slept and woke up at 4.30am studied AGAIN~~ @.@
And, I felt like crying before I took the paper 2............................


The ONLY benefit from SPM is you can skipped housework and your family will serve you like a princess :p
I still got 7 days more to enjoy princess's life :D
kit ee, u only hv 6 days to enjoy... blek~~ xp

No comments:

Post a Comment