SAB school magazines
My "Harta Benda" In high school
The accesories for Rangers Uniform
The accesories for Rangers Uniform
The White Ribbon...
*A must for everyday esp Mon, Wed and Fri
Name Tag :DDDD
ermmmm, my mum donate all my uniforms ad....
soooooooo
soooooooo
no pic of it
LIKE all these
Now only I think it is cute XD
haha..
Time passes so fast...
I came to SAB on 16 Jan 2006
Still remember the first year I came to SAB... I almost sesat in school coz the school compound is really HUGE
Still remember the first year I came to SAB... I almost sesat in school coz the school compound is really HUGE
Teacher asked me to find BOSS, I went to the office and find principal
I LOVE the ex- canteen, got yong tao fu, ice cream... etc etc XD
everytime passed through the kastam, we walked like zombie... nails socks nails socks
I still remember we need to "bamboo" our hair
SAB is also full of all sorts of ghost stories la~~ and it is even scary this yr "the f3 girl..
We study smart and play HARD
Bookworm?? na-ah... Never exist in SAB.... we are WILD LOL
SAB is full of talented people... singing, dancing, public speaking, essay writing etc...
SAD and BORED ??? noooooooooooo
there is so much for me to tell...
I miss SAB... same goes to u guys :D
SAB ROCKSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment