Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sing K (15.12.10)

hehe..everyone has finished his or her SPM..
It's time to FLY~~~~ XD
bcoz waiting them finish chinese paper so we choose wed
YQ, JB, NF, BF, KH, EWE, VC and I
SING K at neway
From 3 hrs delay till 5 hrs... woohoo~
one word~~ SHONG XD
NF (still singing)
YQ, me, BF and EWE.. posing... ^^V
hey JB is in this pic... luckily he hasnt back yet that time..
Kay, I want to tell u (SABian)
Never get cheated by VC appearance, he sings from the beginning til the end man~~
Somehow, his voice not bad le.... xp
*VC, I praise u la.. dun red face ya... haha

LOL,after first world war.. XD


LOL..bcoz of time rushing.. we just sing the beginning of every song ONLY~~
and it is super funny when we try to sing the korean song.. XD
then BF who stick with the remote control almost all the time xp
JB the guy who sings old songs~~
EWE who is kinda quiet but consider active la :D
KH who loves his tummy so much and never let it suffers... not even 1 sec.. LOL
VC *stated above
NF, the guy who will be active when there is GAGA songs... xp
YQ and I simply shout from the beginning to the end.. hahahaha


Thank you guys and my darling (YQ) .. I have been a long time din go karaoke ad...
THANK YOU YQ mum who help us gao dim those things although I ad book it before

this is just the starting of my holiday..
hehe :p

No comments:

Post a Comment