Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pls and TQ~

TO my readers, please dun comment about this post, no matter at here or somewhere else. Thanks for giving some place for me to breathe :)

Hmmm, so sorry to say I really not use to back here. My fren feels that too. Maybe we have a long time din back, a sudden back is like a huge change. I remembered I brought a cheerful heart back here and felt like wanna hug those I had long time din see. But when I was there, it was wrong. The feeling was totally opposite. Perhaps my sudden appeared made people felt like I din care bout it ad, now back is just to spend some time... Hmm, I dunno. But thats the thing came across my mind. I knew the outside world is fulled of masks and lies, thus I used to thought this is the place where I can always be myself, speak out whatever came across my mind and etc. But, it is still the same. Somehow, I not close to the new ones and it is like a huge and deep drain between where you can never or hardly go across the opposite side. I am still thinking and doubting.......
Time will always be the BEST guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment