I love this yum cha +++ Chit Chat
at nagomi Japanese restaurant ; menara hup seng
first, the food are awesome :D we take salmon crazily as if there isnt other customers already LOL
look the at pic; this is just 1/10 of everything XD

second, this the people :D the MOST AWESOME one!
I gotta say, we talk and laugh more than eat HAHA, until the waitress also laugh at us; luckily we are in the room, or else i think the other customers could have ran away LOL
just lack of lydia, she haven finish her work :( cant join us~ or else will be....... WAKAKAKKA
if you think I am noisy, I tell u la; I am the most quiet one there XD

LOL, so fat already still wanna eat so much XP
like ewe said "4/3 pie r cubed"
opppsyyy, i TER-take one; dun wan waste food only *excuse
No comments:
Post a Comment