Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Secret Me

For me,
I wouldn't admit the feeling unless I feel wanna explode
I wouldn't get mad of a simple thing if I do not care about it
I wouldn't get rid of the angry-ness unless I really care about it
I wouldn't tell what I feel straight forward but I'll give lots hint
I wouldn't have think a lot if the person gives me lots "safe feeling"
I wouldn't say "miss you" unless I really do
I wouldn't spoil to the person that I am not really close to
I wouldn't be tired of giving hint till getting mad if the hint is understood/revealed
I wouldn't even wait for the reply if I care nothing about the person
I wouldn't hide my personalities just to entertain the others
I wouldn't stop eating unless I wanna keep fit
I wouldn't mind people say me fat because I am
I wouldn't mind people say I am short as I am ral proud of my height

*gotta continue next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment