Saturday, October 1, 2011

updates

this place is real cool~ I wish to visit here in future :)
EXTRA curricular
I got chosen for the mount kinabalu climb :DDDDD woooo~~~ but the training is really hard, we are not going there for hiking but running up the mountain, down the mountain, and up again :x Never mind, i will accept the challenges :) Yeah~ my dream comes trueeeee

STUDIES & Achievements
Mid term in 2 weeks time CRAP! i haven study at all, especially lawwww *faint we have to memorize each seksyen and bla bla stuff, state everything and so on... haizz~~ although it is interesting, but..... exam.... :( [same as psy la] Ok, i gotta study study study
erm, PVP ah; i am still working hard for it la as I am aiming to get it next year, but my oct is really full jor :x plus university's assignment all cramp together; EQ high high high~~ cannot be lazy anymore!!!!!! GAMBATEH

ENTERTAINMENTS
Yaya, gotta change hairstyle soon :D Now finding a nice and suitable day to CHANGEEEE!
i wanna watch bai she le (the movie), although I am scare of snakesss KEKE
I wish to go beach for my holidaysss; i know it is far but :p let me dream for while :)

LIGHT BULB.... *brighten up
  1. Person who cares about you appears when you are down.
  2. Actually I have overcome it long time ago, just that I am not use to the change *in myself
  3. I know myself very well :) I know what I want specifically
  4. Action not = words; sorry, it does not suit me.
  5. Knowledge and EQ are the things that make you beautiful forever and ever.
  6. I am proud of my height *honesty; since last time till now and forever (;
  7. Life is about choices; contribution determines your success or failure
  8. As for now, I feel sweet when seeing couple together, but I am not ready for it; it is not what I want now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment