Friday, October 21, 2011

SASA camp [belated post]


At first I really didn't feel like going to the camp because exam was coming and the hours was not counted; I did not wish to waste my 2 days 1 night in these type of camp! hmm, but at the end, I still chose to go anyway, and I gotta say, I NEVER REGRET OF GOING THIS CAMP becauseeeee the whitewater rafting was reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally AWESOME!! If I had a chance, I would like to do it again :D

At first, we were given a chance to "test bravery", which we just floated along the river without any help, just float~~ :) then we listened to the briefing about safety and little commands throughout the whole water rating like "forward", "backward" "boom boom" "hold on" "to the front" "to the back" etccc. We all were newbie, so when commands are given, it took us few seconds to think before acting it out XD HAHA

Oh ya, btw this camp is in GOPENG named nomad adventure! :D we stayed overnight on the tree~~~ weee :D HAHA like a tarzan :p i noe LOL
you can click on these links to see the short clips of my group whitewater rafting :D

I will skip other activities because this is the activity that makes me no regret for the whole camp. (; and o, sok qun and kar wen showed their sweetness throughout the camp, which reminded me of someone; I was missing him a lot in the camp... hmmm SASA CAMP, GOPENG ROCKSSSS cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment