Friday, October 21, 2011

Currently Bankrupt T.T

Finally, exam is overrrrrr~~~ :D I think i screw up some subjects but.... the main thing i need to do now is RELAX. Kayne and I go and get our prom dresses, so now I am bankrupt. However, I think the dress worth it la, the original price was rm180, the salesgirl discounted to rm100. Hmm, I wish I can have a chance to wear it in future; not like the white, short wedding gown, it is hardly to fit in those occasions. I wanna save money and wear the white gown, but it will look like im going for a wedding instead of prom -.- sien~~~ Currently bankrupt ad, I am working hard to save money and resisting to buy less things, and eat less :x Bless me~

Oh ya, the prom dress I bought is BLACK XD
and the design is similar to these 2 photos~ haha
wait till the day only u see the ori dress la KEKE

No comments:

Post a Comment