Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Graduation Day [The Day Of Ours ]



Opss... this is seriously a terrible belated post..
SAB's graduation day was on 30 Oct 2010
Cant believe 5 years just past soooo fast
People always thought SAB is a genius skul as like we can study without sleeping..
Na-ah, esp when you come and join us some activities
you will noe that SAB is reaaaaally FUN.
Like my kor said :" this is really a huge diff between the SAB that I thought and the real SAB!! "
We are crazy ppl who just came out from tanjung rambutan
we have lots freedom and always given a chance to be ourselves
Show out your talent ;D
The frenzzz here are AWESOME,
they will never make you cry (besides bully = play)
Even when they make you cry, the whole gang will try their best to make you =)
Even there is something we dun like in this skul
but I trust that everyone will still say
"WE LOVE SAB!!!"

What I want to say here is,
I can feel the difference between the graduation in malay high skul and chinese high skul
For us, no tears. There is only laughter all around the skul
*I thought we will cry but.. I am wrong.. LOL
For chinese high skul, there is always some songs to make people cry and tears flood the skul compound like tsunami
But I prefer the first one as I think graduation should be a happy, fun and memorable day EVER~
It just happens ONCE in a life

and o~~ the second thing is
U can feel the tiredness of taking photos
Especially when you wearing high heels walk and run all around and being called to take photos
Keep smiling without caring which camera is shooting..
U will feel like a FAMOUS MOVIE STAR. :D

below are parts of the photos
For more photos, pls search it in http://www.facebook.com/ =p

GROUP PHOTOS
5-Kers with one who sesat =p BELOVED ex 4-Mers *muackzz
Jing Yee and her gang XD The Chinese gang :D
BOYZZ
Mr Bf. Cheng and Mr V.C. Loo

Mr N.F. Tan and Mr W.E.Er
as usual, got teased again coz of NF and I... and kinda shock that he put his arm around me

GIRLZZZ

Miss E.Y. Khor, Miss Y.Q. Chong and Miss Z.Y. Chamaine Tan
*chamaine is still that tall... T.T
Miss W.C. Tan and Miss B.Lim

No comments:

Post a Comment