
- Learn back Yoga- keep slim
- Learn Modern Dance with Annabelle , hopefully can learn tango also (if I get a partner)
- Go gym and ex everyday until my weight is 43-45kg
- Go Teluk Intan to find my GBSL frenzz... I miss u guys..
- Plan to go HK @ Taiwan with few frenz *without tour guide [but still cant find anyone] ~~~ anyone who is interested pls tell me, any age and sex is invited :D
- Primary Gathering- plan to hv it on 12 Dec 2010
- Primary Gathering II [Genting Trip]- not sure yet
- Finish my PVP *those part which I can do
- Go Penang with Chamaine, Annabelle and etc. Wear Bikinssss xp
- Last but not least is LEARN DRIVING, take exam and PASS IT... haha
Besides, I wish to go other country to do volunteer service as I ad applied it online.(see first la)
I am also looking for people who are interested to climb Mount Kinabalu next year. Yeah~~ [ tell me if u r interested] *wink
LOL, I still hv millions of plans.. BUT I am going to Jan Intake. National Service?? Kinda being neglected and forgotton... haha xp
No comments:
Post a Comment