Ok, I seriously have no mood on SPM although I noe it's near. I'll study after posting this. okay.
I feel like hugging someone recently. Perhaps some fit guy.. xp But we cant just hug someone randomly without any reasons right? =) Maybe everyone should give each other a good bye hug before we leave high school, it's open for boys and girls. I wish... XDD
The power of hugging is really GREAT~~
A hug is generally a positive exchange of energy between two or more people. Healing is sometimes about simply having someone hold you in their arms and feeling their love, caring and compassion. Even a small hug generally makes everyone feel good. A hug can make one feel safe and secure. It can lift our spirits and make us smile. Some people are not comfortable with the physical embrace, yet a quick hug can go a long way. A hug is meant for everyone. It always carries the meaning of ' you are not alone'. Thus, give the one besides you a hug, it means a lot than words. =)

A hug does not discriminate

Group Hug

Animals do hug each other

Hug a tree
And of coz, lovers hug
By the way, watch shakira's belly dance..Fit and sexy~ "Hips Dont Lie".. Maybe I should train up too xp
No comments:
Post a Comment