Suddenly realise that i hv changed a lot.. I am no longer the good gie last time.. =x
- First, talk about study. Last time, I would aimed as high marks as I could.. 70 something also felt wanna commit suicide. Now, as long as I got an A, not A- or B, I feel satisfy. I din really aim for A+ as I feel it is impossible to score 95 above in every subject. But why others can do I and I cant? Hm, I need reflex and change myself.
- Last time, I always hold tight to my principle like never allow myself talk bad words and never let my ears listen to these words. But now, I say the word "hell" and "damn" and this is already enough to make me feel guilty, people around me keep saying bad words everyday. Argh~~ If was last time, I would scold them, but now I seem to use to it.
- I will always walk or go around to meet and interact with new frenz no matter is boy or girl which wasnt my style last time as last time, I would only interact much with people tat I know only. I understand why I do so, coz when you grow up, u hv and need to meet more frenz to widen ur social field. But another way, I feel that I am flirty? =(
- When I was in GB *b4 taking leave, my EQ was pretty good. I could control my emotion and anger well. Now, not really? I feel myself will get angry easily these few weeks, this makes me feel bad. Or I am going to have menstruation which will influence and cause my mood swing?
- Last time, if the exam was coming, I wouldnt sit in front of the pc for sure. Now, you can see me in facebook everyday. I am really guilty. =( I am pretty sure this is not the gie last time cause now I have become more lazy.
Nonononononononononno~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!! Trial is coming ad... GO STUDY HARD LA...!!! You still got history, physics and bio haven study le... GO gie!!!! Give trust in yourself..!!!!
G.A.M.B.A.T.E.H !!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment