Monday, July 5, 2010

A message to adlene's mum

In order to get permission from adlene's mum.. she asks me to msg her mum.. below are two options.. : -
noted*these two ppl were hyper and crazy that time

Option A (written by annablle)
Hello aunty =)
I, Lim Onn Gie a/p mutusamy, would like to wish you and your entire extended family a very good day on this beautiful Monday evening. I, with the conscent of my responsible parents, who are responsible citizens, am short messaging you on the issue of my best friend, adlene hanna binti abdul jalil, whom I have known and loved since I was fifteen years of age. My best friend, adlene hanna binti adbul jalil, who is also your beloved daughter, is a responsible, fun-loving and practical person. In my opinion, adlene possesses all the qualities and capabilities to enable herself attend a film-watching excursion at the cinema with equally-responsible, practical and respectable acquantances.

Option B (written by sherrie)
Yo auntie!
Wassup?! It's me sherrie C.. U noe.. adlene's friend.. u no adlene rite? your so called "good daughter'. anyways, she told me tat you are not letting her to watch Eclipse... WHAT IS YOUR FREAKING PROBLEM?? She is just going out a good girl like me ma.. So why cannot??????? So what do you say?? what is she going home anyway?? Study?? Yeah rite??? K I need a reply a.s.a.p.!!! Peace and out...


No comments:

Post a Comment