This year the theme is HUGA HUGA AFRICA... n we combine with MBS
Cannot be denied that this yr IU is very grand and it's more meaningful than last year... I just want to give a BIG clap for annabelle. She really did a great job for this, didnt sleep for 2 days just to fix the problems and stuff. GOOD JOB ANNABELLE!!! anyway, all of the interactors did well as like Rocyie who in charge of the performance and xian jin who in charge of the tickets. I like the Belly dance, Waka Waka and the MBS video. Awesome performance with awesome spotlights and etc.. There is only one word to describe "WOW!"
First time had my face painting.. wow...COOL!!! all thanks to nemah who drew for me.. =DD
Anyway, I am glad to meet my beloved shy n cute kor.. U Wyn!!! *although he is younger =p.. He looks good in formal clothes and has a little bit improvement which means he is not as shy as before.. =D Then i also accompany him to walk around my school with MY HIGH HEELS... awwww... Luckily im ok with high heels.. if not.. i think he needs to hold me ad.. LOL I miss him o.. suddenly think of the VI cheer.. MAN!!!!
Talk about high heels.. Hm, some people will feel that how come u wear high heels still shorter than me.. but nvm.. coz i ♥ and prefer that even a girl wears high heels yet the guy is still taller than the girl.. For me, if the guy is shorter or same height with me after I wore high heels.. I will feel awkward.
Then I met Rajivan also.. Ok, he is much fitter than last time.. n become more crappy.. haha.. n right, he kena NS also... LOL... but that is just a kacang for him.
That day, I took pic with 4 diff races of guys.. haha.. Malay, Chinese, Indian and Lain-lain..^^v



They are the Fly fm DJ who are also our MC that day

No comments:
Post a Comment