Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Let's talk

NS
Parents dun wan me to go due to the reasons that dad will miss me a lot and it is a waste of time, u will benefit nothing from it. But just 3 months.. not 3 years. Somehow, I dont like them to be racist although i noe the adult's world is like that. Not all malays are lazy and stuff but how? we live in M'sia, then tolerate with them la.. If you enjoy, you will love it no matter what. Btw, I love to go NS coz i will experienced something that is different which can never be replaced by money. But o, i am scared to see GHOST le.. coz many ppl say campsite got ghost and stuff and im very sensitive le... =s

LOVE
Cannot be denied that im quite 感性these few days because I cant control myself well and make me so emo. But after thinking for one day one night, i think i noe what i want. Works a not, thats another issue. But then, i will try to put this aside, fully concentrate on my study and delete him from my mind. Or just leave it and let it be natural.

FRIENDS
I really glad that I have awesome frenz that accompany me when im sad. Make jokes to cheer me up. Just wanna say, I u guys a lot.. I cant imagine what will my world like without u guys. It will surely be BLACK<>
Anyway, I need to cheer myself up too. COZ I WANT TO BE A HAPPY, CRAZY n FUNNY gie =DD
GO GIE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment