Thank you for the elders who give me good advices. I noe my way now. You guys mean a lot in my life, act like a torch which lighten up my way and brighten my life. Thank you for someone who makes decision for me,I noe you have chose to escape (what I wish too) but I will not act like a kid and get mad with you anymore cause I noe u do that is for my own good. I believe that you have suffered before, during and after making this decision. Anyway, I appreciate it as you rather suffer alone than wants me to feel the pain too. Thank you. Time will prove everything. =) Thus, I will do what u guys wish me to do which is STUDY HARD n SCORE WELL for SPM!! I do not want to dissapoint u guys, my parents and especially M.E!!!
Hence, you guys gotta miss me as I have promised myself to online lesser and blog lesser *unless I really need somewhere to express my feelings
Bye people!! Thank you!! I love you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment