Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Sem Break 2.14 [Sunway]

hoho, just back from Kampar then went sunway already :p
Thank you kayne for waiting me so long there
Kayne and I took LRT to kelana jaya to wait for pearly, our driver
Not bad la her driving skills.... although kena hon bit~~
yeah ^^ first time went for ICE SKATING weeee~~
The shoes were freaking heavy and tight to prevent ankle sprain.
At first I did not know how to skate coz even i played roller, there was always someone to hold me; I held the side bar but meow and kayne kept pulling me to center....
Finally, I can skate!!!!!! Although not pro wan la :)

Too bad kayne hurt her legs, or else she could have lots fun with us :DDD
Pearly and I
We were trying to move backwards; the way she did was like shitting.... I laughed till stomachache LOL
After that, we went full house for lunch !!!
The food was really awesome, price also okay la :) The environment hmmmm *thumbs up
and the dessertssss..... saliva came out ad :p
Then, it was archery time!
Haha, pearly could not hold the "adult's bow" and the man gave her the "kid's bow" :p very funny lorrr~~~
Thanks kor kor for bringing me to archery last time, I knew bit about it. The faci in sunway were not as good as Time square. They did not really teach, and the accessories were smelly ish~~
Lastly, we went bowling~
Haha, pearly got longkang for bout 13 times... then I taught her to use the heavy ball and pushed it from middle, yet she still pushed it to longkang :p I laughed like gile~~~
Yaya, forgot to introduce...
This is meow [he asked ppl call him meow, but he likes dog]
He was our body guard throughout the whole outing... And i realized he is really gentleman
  1. He gave me his socks even though he knew that he would hurt his feet.
  2. He purposely pushed me into middle of the ice to make me learn how to skate, but he would always be there when I fell down.
  3. He made sure we girls were all full even though he was hungry.
  4. He forgot to pay the ticket, I volunteered to go out and pay for him since he was driving; he refused. He asked me to stay in the car, lock the door, and wait for him LOL *diff side of him
  5. He purposely sent me to bangsar lrt even though it was very far from his house, he just wanted to make sure if I was familiar to that place and back home safely.

Oh ya, a man tracked me when I was back home; I will tell the details later..... busy now LOL bb :)

No comments:

Post a Comment