Monday, August 29, 2011

Sem Break 2. 13 [JLT 2011]

Just back from JLT 2011 in Kampar
What I can say from this camp is
Children nowadays are really hang fok, they dunnno how to wash plates, mop floor, planning, leading, yet choosy, little bit sick here pain there!!!!!
Main thing is they do not show respect to the officers!!!!!!! -.-

They sleep at 2am and wake up at 4am, i think they want puasa. *No discipline
Some of them do not pass up the phones yet still go facebook and POST!!! ish~~

Luckily I still have sister here. 3 of us like sticky honey, keep stick together one :p
Haha, I feel so happy when ppl guess I am 15 :DDDDD
and I feel like a STAR when ppl ask for signature LOL
I LOVE my company
2nd KL Girls' Brigade
Although they are so many bad things, but I still enjoy this camp because the girls are quite active and talkative (could be good sometimes). Some of them are really friendly to take the first move to approach me asking me this and that :) *i like

HAHA GUESS WHAT. I FORGET TO BRING MY TOOTHBRUSH TO CAMP
BUT I SURVIVED (;

No comments:

Post a Comment