Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sem Break 2. 7 [Volunteering]

It was Monday
and the programme was.......
BOWLING!!!!
so nice right, they went there for free coz they got sponsor to pay for it one :D

Haha, this is the leng zai i said XDD His name is Wai Lon. Btw, there are 2 girls fighting for him already, I try to talk less to him so those 2 girls wont jealous :x HAHA, and i found out he is 20 years old LOL
The cutie in my class
Ting Wei will always follow me when I have camera on my hand :p
My class teacher , teacher Virgina and
another volunteer for psy internship from UTAR, Ei Leng
Partial group photo after bowling :) Snack time :DDD

After that, I went yum cha with min min :) Haha, we literally talk "from sky to land". Thank God I have someone to talk about all my "history and cases" too. I did tell some people, but they did not know the "people", since min min knew them and I trusted her; I told her everything :) She gave me courage to speak out too la :DD Really enjoy chatting with her la :DDD miss it

No comments:

Post a Comment