Finally, my 2nd semester ENDSSSSSSS!!!!!!! woohoo~~~~
Rethink of how hard we do researches, how crazy we study for mid term and finals, how stress we face the practical assignments, how funny we calculate marks to aim for HD, how frustrated we cope with the lecturer etc etc.... *finally, it ends!!!
I still remember in between of the semester, there is a period when I keep thinking of "someone" everyday; I wonder if I fall for him, but now I do not really feel anything "sot sot one" ; kay, that one put it aside first. Besides, I also feel bad for something. Hmmm, should I tell??? @.@
The thing to do during semester is to HAVE FUN!! Sometimes I think people take me for guaranteed to plan this and that, but right it is so frustrated that they do not reply anything or say I not sure o~ I busy o~ WALAO, if like that then do not ask me to plan la okay!!! It seems like my name is lim PLANNER -.- when I exam, you guys rush me for plan this and that; when i plan u guys say this and that.... okok CHILL :) planning is serving (=
Hm, for this sem break, I have volunteered myself in a down syndrome orphanage with Joanne. One of the reasons is this is one of the PVP requirements; I also wish to save money for semester break, I am kinda tired of wasting money and going out everyday "using" money for food and etc stuff, volunteer service could be something special and fun :) Furthermore, I will go for PAINTBALL and ICE SKATING woohoo~~~ There is still a sisterly night ♥ Ya, I am going to help out in JLT too
More updates will be posting soon *wink
More updates will be posting soon *wink
No comments:
Post a Comment