
As usual, SABians' spirit never die :D , we WALK FOR CHILDREN . Although we need to wake up super duper in the morning but we do enjoy the walkaton. Sorry dear that i woke up late that morning, couldnt have breakfast with you. We go another time kay :) YA, and beng came back from spore, long time no see ya..haha
This was before our running!!

The run starts :)
We eight ppl separate 2 by 2 and walk. BF and me. Cha and Sheril. Bei and Beng. Jing and Kit. I love tat shirt *so random XD FYI, we walked for 5km, but we didnt feel tired at all, perhaps long time din meet SABians ad, so we cared bout chatting than walking. haha XD

Guess what, we are the champion (for SABians la) HAHA. I shouldnt stand besides BF, coz it makes me look much darker as he is fair. Even though there are many awesome performances but we left earlier as they wanted to go for movie and I had my powerpuff date XP *it will be updated in another post, currently waiting for pics to upload
No comments:
Post a Comment