It is more nervous to take the result than taking the exam..
Couldnt sleep last night, freak out this morning and almost cry before the result is annouced
especially when kit ee asked when how's my result *when i hvn get!!!
Couldnt sleep last night, freak out this morning and almost cry before the result is annouced
especially when kit ee asked when how's my result *when i hvn get!!!
AFTER suffering for a long time..
I gotta say CONGRATZ SABians....
4 straight A+ students... one of them is the top four in national (MAY LEE)
I gotta say CONGRATZ SABians....
4 straight A+ students... one of them is the top four in national (MAY LEE)
then 56 ppl score straight As...
im ONE of them ^^V
I was so glad to see my acc got A and LCCI lvl got grade 1
BUT
MY MORAL got A- !!!!!!!!!!! I wanna appeal
what the crap is that???
even though ppl who got all A+ then moral A-...
ahhhhh!!!!!!!!
what the crap is that???
even though ppl who got all A+ then moral A-...
ahhhhh!!!!!!!!
Honestly,
I dun really feel happy now coz nowadays straight A means nothing
what worths is STRAIGHT A+!!!!!
hmmmm......
nvm, what ever is over let it be... *just the moral , thinking of appeal!!!
SHOULD I??
what worths is STRAIGHT A+!!!!!
hmmmm......
nvm, what ever is over let it be... *just the moral , thinking of appeal!!!
SHOULD I??
I am being emo now~~~does not mean i insult those who din get straight As... but i can tell u, straight As really means nothing compare to straight A+ coz ppl nowadays only look up for A+, NOT A!!!!
even though u got straight As, people will still ask you, how many A+ u got ah???
SOOOO.........
thats part of the reason which makes me emo!!!
even though u got straight As, people will still ask you, how many A+ u got ah???
SOOOO.........
thats part of the reason which makes me emo!!!
Somehow, it's HARD to apply scholarship like this u noe... like hanging in the middle... NOT to say show off or what, but im really NOT SATISFY with my results.... :x
No comments:
Post a Comment