Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Be Rational :)

Wonder why people cry after getting poor result WHEN THEY DIN STUDY FOR IT. They even feel proud before exam as they din study single thing and dare to enter the exam hall. They feel proud and joke around that time. When taking result and realize there is still a big gap to reach passing mark, they cry and emo -.- I can understand if you pay hard work but din score well. But if u din study yet u cry for bad result... I dun und lor~~~


Then result bad already still think about couple some more. Every girl attracts guys, it depends on which type of guy u attract and the quality of the guy NOT the quantity of the guys. Because, who you are will influence which type of guy that comes to you. Eg : a smart gentle professor wont like a lala girl~~~ *even though got also 1% only... SO, it is better to take the time to upgrade ur "internal beauty" while waiting for guys to come over you :)


Ewwwww~~~ There is sucha random and FLIRTY guys come to me.... First time talking to me ad offer to fetch me home!!!!! WHAT @.@ I am like, are you ok??? Then can talk about me for 3 hrs in class with his fren... SIAO one!!!!! furthermore, everytime look at me in a very weird eyesight.... ANYWAY, I IGNORE HIM EVERY TIME!!!!!! wakakakakakkaaka XD

No comments:

Post a Comment