... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Finally, I experience how does a chicken and a duck communicate~~
It's really funny LOL
like today when i talked to ah boy~
FIRST
I was talking about joanne then he talked bout ah soon
then ended up with arguing and blaming
SECOND
then I said i stopped at ampang then he said i usually stopped at cahaya
ended up with arguing and blaming again
THIRD
I was talking bout my license then he talked bout his license
then argue and blame some more
FORTH
I was talking bout ampang indah yet he talked about bukit indah
LOL
anyway, the arguing and blaming part was really funny~~`!!!
everyone in the bus and lrt looked at us *paiseh
haha, he gotta be my driver to college :D yeah yeah~~
waiting for that gentleman to be my driver also LOL
Somehow, a bad news for today.....
I SCREW UP MY SSK PAPER :X even the assignment !!!!
ah~~~~~~~~~~
i dun wan to retake it !!!!!
S.T.R.E.S.S. T.T
can i cry?? @.@
I SCREW UP MY SSK PAPER :X even the assignment !!!!
ah~~~~~~~~~~
i dun wan to retake it !!!!!
S.T.R.E.S.S. T.T
can i cry?? @.@
No comments:
Post a Comment