There is always a same question that people will ask me again and again and again which is " Why are you so scare of snake? It is just a picture or toy."
Answer:
- I really dont know what I have phobia with it , maybe I got bitten by snake or the snake killed and ate me during previous life , I guess........... really have no idea, I think I need to seek palmist to know the truth.
- It is frightening to see the snake's head with the tongue which always out to differentiate the air. geli man~~~~ The snake head especially
- Some more, it has NO LEGS and glide here and there. =x
- I will keep a distance from those who use the toy snake to scare me. Because even though they dont hold it in hand, but I will still feel that it is in their hands.
- Snake = evil = servant of Satan [ in Genesis]
I can tolerate for those who make me cry coz of snake as they dun believe how strong is my snake phobia or little kidding about snake with me (max 20%)- But I dun like those who purposely scare me till excess my limit [Hello, there is always a limit for everything la.] or those who keep commenting bad about my phobia. [u think i want it is it?]
If one day, I say " IF " I am not scare of snake, you can go but all the TOTO, 4D and so on. I guarantee you will not get the grand prize xp LOLX

No comments:
Post a Comment