SASA (School Achiever Scholarships Awards)
3/10/2010 . 8am . Help University College (main block)
Guess what? I woke up at 5am and wait till 5.45am only I bathed. On the bed, I kept asking and imagine what will they ask. Will it be introduce yourself? Tell me bout your family financial problem? and etc... =x When I went for breakfast, everything was tasteless, but luckily there was still my favourite 香港猪肠粉. I thought I would be late for interview as my dad drove the wrong way. But luckily thank God, I still manage to reach on time and was much early. Then, I saw someone familiar, is BRYAN CHOO. His presence made me felf I was not alone. Thank God. Somehow, we got the same room for interview too. I was the first one and he was second.
Gosh~ my heartbeat now was getting faster and faster, maybe it already achieved 150/110 Hg. Somemore I was the first one. =s
- Erm.... How to pronounce your name ya? [ huhu~ that Question made me calm a lot... nervous level = 0%]
- Do you have any english name besides this? Like Angeline? Joanne? Cause when you grow older, this kind of name will be easier for you, it makes people to remember you more easily. [since then, I smiled and answered freely with 0% of nervous and 0% of stress]
- Wow~ you are quite active in what girl scouts ya? [ actually is girl guide and girl brigade]
- Tell me more about Girl's Brigade. =)
- What you do in school as if in Girl Guide?
- Wow~You are quite good at playing badminton. Will you join our badminton club next time?
- How you show your leadership? [ this scholarship is more about leadership]
- dun really rmb - but the whole interview took less than 10 mins.
Before I went off, the man said GOOD LUCK to me. Hm, till now I still wonder the good luck carries the good meaning as if I am chosen or not? When he gave me back the certificates, he missed put the score paper on top. BUT I din even have a chance to have a look then he took back. Nervous before and after interview but luckily not during interview. Hm, I have done 90% of my best (sadly) , and He will do the rest :)
No comments:
Post a Comment