Sometimes I will be kinda dreamy and think about how's a princess life? But after watching "Cant Buy Me Love" i feel that it is kinda nice to be princess also. Although she has to learn those walking manner, eating manner but she can almost do whatever she wants. The bad thing is she will become too savage. In my family, I can consider a little princess as I am the only girl at home *mum is a woman I can get whatever I wish easily, gain sufficient love from parents and brothers will tolerate with my acts. People who do not really know me will ask, aare you the only child at home? or are you the only girl at home? This proves how brutal I am. But is it good?? Hm... nowadays, there left only disney princess. So, do you know what I mean? Is ok if you dont, as long as I know what I mean.... =D
I even check out on ancient princesses costume all around the world. You may have a look too. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment