Yeah~ Yesterday got a message inform about I got the SASA scholarship =D At that sec, I thought it was a joke coz most of my frenz who applied got it, some more they kept asking us to wait for the letter. My mind was thinking :" Will they send everyone congratulations but then the letter written sorry, you din get the scholarship!" LOLX the good news is all 3 SABians who applied got it ^^V
Then I got the letter today =) They offer me RM17.6k, I was wonder it is a full or partial scholarship?? Then I called HELP college.... super angry of the rude man
Me : May I noe how much is the foundation cost?
Man :RM15k
Me : ooo.... Can I know something about SASA scholarship?
Man :Oh, that scholarship is ad expired. You need to apply, interview, get the msg and letter and do some practical work. Did you apply?
Me: Ya, I did. Erm.... I got the SASA scholarship but I want to ask something.
Man:You ad get the scholarship then what you want to ask now? You dun wan the scholarship is it?
Me : No, I just want to noe about it more... But why they offer RM17k *just wonder as if there is something that I dunno
Then he cut the line
=______________=
Whats wrong with the man? Get scholarship = cannot ask Qs? GOSH~~
Anyway, I still feel happy with it =D Thanks to those who gave me support and tips for interview like my PARENTS, Captain, Bei, Bryan, Ling, May, Adlene, Annabelle, Sherrie, Kai Xing and etc. Last but not least, thank God for blessing me AMEN
No comments:
Post a Comment