Monday, February 9, 2015

Anwar Guilty

I am usually the person who do not care about "big" things like Election and etc. I know about it, I check on the results, but nothing touches my heart. I know election has a very big impact onto our nations and bla bla bla but what else can we do besides casting our votes and watching the "magic show" while waiting for the results. 

BUT THIS TIME! THIS TIME I FEEL THE PAIN IN MY HEART

I realised it is no longer a big thing where small people like me cannot do anything for the change. I used to think it is "none of my business" because I looked down at myself, my capabilities and also my maturity. Yes, those were excuses that I had been giving myself when I was still a student because I was still in the comfort bubble zone. When I start working, I realised how much the government can influence us in all manners. 

Aside from economy matters, 
  1. Is our country still considered a democratic country where the politicians can use whatever method to punish people whom they think are threats to them? 
  2. Is our country still safe when the judge can ignore the science facts and make judgments based on what they think and feel or what have been ordered? 
  3. Are you and your loved ones feel secure living under government which rule the country this way? 
We all know this fact, brothers and sisters. We all know. But why are we keeping our mouth shut and let those fighters to fight alone? Don't we want a fair government? Don't we want change? Don't we want Malaysia to be a better country? It is time to stop complaining and stop accepting that is our fate. We, the generation Y are the future leaders of this nation in 10 years time. We need to stand up for this, stand up for the change. What makes you and I stop our act? Because we believe someone else will stand up for us or because we are afraid that the bad things will happen to us? 

I questioned myself if I would choose to:- 
a)  lead my life peacefully and ignore the things happen at the outside world? 
OR
b)  risk my life for the others and better nations?

Once, my answer was definitely A because I am afraid and why would I care and fight for the things when everyone else is doing for it? Isn't that stupid? But think about it, all the current fighters will turn old and pass away one day, who else will fight for our nation, besides US, the genY? 

If you are still afraid, here is what God says: 

Don't be terrified of them, for the LORD your God, a great and awesome God, is among you. (Deuteronomy 7:21)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment