Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Break Time

This song draws my attention away from my thesis research. 

Not only the tune catches my attention, but the lyrics as well. She is really a great singer! All her songs touch people's hearts and souls. I wish she can find her love soon so that S.H.E. members are all married and face a whole new challenge together. Can't imagine them having babies and bringing them to their concerts to sing together! :) 

這個人已經與我無關 by Hebe


*****************************************************************************************************************************


Anyways, sidetrack for a moment! 

- crap I don't know what I want to say already!-

 

Haiz, my whole mind is fulled of thesis and thesis! Can't wait for all these to finish and able to wear the graduation robe and cap! Well, then the whole new challenge comes which is to find career.
I am excited to receive this challenge yet I am fearful at the same time. How will it be? Can I do well in my job? Am I able to earn enough for myself and etc? Well, God will guide me through the way. Just gotta pray. And He will tell me when is the time to continue my postgraduate studies. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment