I created a Facebook account for the purpose of online business. However, the names and pictures are all fake so that I am not confused when I open Facebook in two different browsers. As usual, I am curious and want to explore more, so I put an angmo photo as my profile picture and see if it will attract more customers/ sales.
 |
| This is the photo that I google and put on that account's profile picture. |
|
|
The day after I have created the account, immediately there are people pm me about something. I was so happy that I thought I have sales already but it turned out to be some doggy ham sap men asking about where "I" live, which type of guy "I" like and etc. Thou I know there are lots things like this in the social website but experience it in real is so much different (as in SCARY type of different!). Hence, I remove them as my friend immediately.
The next day (i.e today), I went to online and saw 310 friends requests. WOW! I thought that is a good sign because many people want to know more about my business. Ummmm....... 85~90% are men and they look "CREEPY". I stalked some of their profiles and found out they often went to those sexy website to look out for hot and sexy girls that are bikini or even naked. THAT REALLY FREAK ME OUT MAN!!!!
 |
| Spot the number of friends request (this number has been filtered thou) |
Okay, now I shall rethink a way to settle this! Perhaps I should change the profile picture and see how people react. HAHAHA!!! Well, that is called SOCIAL EXPERIMENT RIGHT! :p
No comments:
Post a Comment