WORKLOAD
I am currently.....- Full time study degree student- psychology
- AW in 2nd KL GB
- Vice President of HELP Psychology Department Student Council
- Vice President of Rescue Club
- Publicity of Circle K
*look at the workload that I have to face in coming years @@ No time to couple already T.T
SEMESTER BREAK
Finally, the short semester has ended. It's summer timeee!!! Well, I have many plans for semester breaks as usual HAHA, but I wish to find part-time job as well (to gain experience). Hmmm, what to do leh?
Please introduce me if you have any nice jobs :)
RELATIONSHIP
Well, I am currently single and you may wonder why I will take about relationship here. Hmm, recently there is a guy who treated me seriously nice (I din misund), but I have no feelings at all; reason, he has a girlfriend. I wonder why guys who have girlfriend still wanna flirt so much with the girls out there? Well, they can treat girls nicely but not over like randomly stood behind me and massaged for me when I were tired (ps : I am not close with him). If we were close, I can understand la.
My point is guy who has girlfriend can be friend and close with other girls' friends but not too over until those actions can lead to misunderstanding or what.
No comments:
Post a Comment