Thursday, July 19, 2012

Life IS Fragile


Life is so fragile, life is so cruel.My deepest condolences and prayers go out to her family and loved ones. You will always be in our hearts, Shu Ern. May you rest in peace.

I still remember one of my friends passed away because of heart attack when we were form 4, and now another friend (Shu Ern) drown in Tioman. It was supposed to be a wonderful and happy trip but ..... I suddenly feel that no matter who you are despite of gender, height, weight, capabilities, and etc, your life will just ended in a second- and that's the end. How can life be so fragile? You just can't do anything but leaving your soul from your body. We always have the mindset that only old people will pass away; in these cases, my friends who were so energetic and enthusiastic about their lives, ended their lives at the climax of their lives.

I talked to my little friend, he said "That's why must appreciate the moment with your loved one". Then, I feel bit worried because I am going to Pulau Redang next week, will this happen to me? *touchwood* Seriously, if this happens to me, I think I cannot let go as I have so many things haven't done in my life; like I haven't graduate, I haven't step into the real world, I haven't find my Mr Right, I haven't marry, I haven't give allowances to my parents, I haven't go so many places around the world. There are too many things that I haven't do or accomplish.

Well, Life IS fragile, enjoy and appreciate every second that you have passed, don't take it for granted. Life does not take two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment