Monday, July 2, 2012

So Blessed- Love Life

It has been a long time since my last post in this blog. I used to be VERY ACTIVE in blogging, but due to this semester is a short semester (super stress) and currently I am quite active in twitter, I have neglected my blog. SORRY BLOGGIE. Well, before I wanted to update my blog, I wished to share about how busy my short semester was, how stress was I, how grateful it was when God answered my prayer, etc stuff. But I found something that really touch my heart, "Love Life" which conducted by Hei Ren and Fan Fan, and I wish to share it to my friends.



At first, when I first looked at the name of the album, I thought it is an album regarding the love life between this couple; thus, I just ignored it. Later, I realised my thought was totally wrong. This album speaks about people with bone cancer are willing to fight till the last second of their life, they really want to stay alive; they wish to exchange lives with those who just commit suicide whenever they face problems. Then, my mind told me "aiya, these people never experience how lives are, and of course they want to exchange lives with others"- because  my perspective is they had bone cancer when they were very young, and they never knew how lives were. In fact, I am wrong again! These people were once the champion in their specialities, and they experienced the climax point of their lives. However, their lives changed when they found out that they have bone cancer. They are unable to achieve their dreams even though they are really passionate. They want but they can't. 

Besides that, I also found out a little girl, who only has one arm, participated in Triathlon. She did not win the competition but I am really touched by her spirit, enthusiastic, as well as the hard work she paid to achieve her dreams. Although she has only one arm, she can play piano and guitar; the society will question how can she made it? Well, I question about that too as I have both hands yet pressing those chords (guitar) with my fingers is really hard for me and I complaint that my fingers are not long enough, my tips of fingers are pain, and etc. After I watched her video, I realised I totally have no reasons to complaint any single thing; in other words, I am not the qualified person to complaint at all. 

Who am I (are we) to complaint that learning musical instrument is hard?
Who am I (are we) to complaint that assignments stress is too much?
Who am I (are we) to complaint life sucks?
Who am I (are we) to complaint about things when I am (we are) born healthily with perfect organs and body structures? 

LEARN FROM THEIR SPIRITS and stop complaining :) 
Life will be so much better. 
And I want to thanks William Tang, who approached to me regarding the project of sponsoring a child by BB, for giving me a chance to help them. The satisfaction gained is more than anything else, and this intrinsic motivation is the power that drives me to study psychology as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment