Tones of assignments are waiting for me, but I just being too lazy. Erm, I should say i am real lazy, perhaps there is no one to give me ohm... sien~~ Research for so many things in few weeks!
Hm, speaking bout no one give me ohm, I have been single for quite some time already. Although it sounds sad, it is still better than those who never couple before; perhaps they are choosing in a real serious way, like me now LOL *sounds mature HAHA!!
In another way, I do not think I am able to manage my relationship well if I couple now. I am just too busy with my assignments and keep thinking of challenge and try new things since I was single. I am still in the stage of I wish but I am not ready~ However I still wish there are friends who able to give me ohm for me to do assignments :) HOW? I dunno LOL
Just glanced through some prom pictures from other schools and colleges. IT IS FUN! Entering ballroom single benefits in you can just walk everywhere you want and talk to anyone you like to; just FREE!! Somehow, entering the ballroom with dates benefits in it is too sweet for others; people jealous :p
For few minutes, I was thinking how nice if I have a date to prom (regardless is real or fake date); that will be sweet thou :)
No comments:
Post a Comment