
Just went for orientation for psychology degree. Hm, since I was in HELP, so the location does not seem strange or awkward to me; however, I feel bad because we, HMC students keep sticking to our gang and do not go and talk to others; that is bad, i know. :(
Then, my idol lecturer, Dr Goh and other lecturers as well gave us talks on psychology degree stuff. The way they say sounds harrrrrrrddddd. YA, uni, what to expect lol? Getting a HELP psy degree is not easy as HELP psy is the hardest among South East Asia; i wonder why I will challenge this LOL
What is the aim for me to study psychology :) I will keep it secret HAHA. Diary please ~~
I do not really understand what government is doing, they want to do something out of nothing because they are too bored or what?? Every country is trying to catch up to the international standard; where else, out funny country cares only their races and ignores others. They think all chinese are rich to send people overseas to study instead of studying in Malaysia. SMART!!!
I do not understand why they want them to study sciences and maths in english for 9 years, then bm for 2 years, follow by english for the rest of the lives. Perhaps they think language is not a problem for Malaysian. SMART!! -.-

No comments:
Post a Comment