

We always call the real good relationship between guys is "heng dai"; where else girls we call "jie mei". Somehow, how many of us (girls) are willing to call ur sista lao po @ wife~ instead of dear, darling or honey. It shows the difference of bonding between sista and lao po~
I never thought these bunch of crazy girls will be my sista; Adlene is my husband, coz im more girly and love to cry than her :p HAHA Annie ah, sometimes become husband, wife or child la XDD
Honesty speaking, when I first met Adlene I dun really have good impression on her because she was crazy of Charles that time, because of that she wants to sit beside me coz my seat is near to Charles. I am like~~ this girl is weirdddd XP *hope she wont kill me after reading this. Then time passes by, she helps me reveal who I am because before that, I used to friend with studious people, in another word boring~~. With her, I will literally be who I am, the crazy and funny one~~ WE FIGHT FOR FOOOODDD XD and etc. Although we had fight before, but the fight did make us understand the other more~~ and now she is my husband :)
ok, about Annabelle. I never thought she will be my wife too because the first impression is she is real good in English, me... ermmmmm~~ So ya, leave it~~ When comes to f5... LOL this crazy girl join our gang and become more crazy XDD We do not have secrets between the other. coz if we have secrets, any 2 of us will use ANY method to force telling it HAHA. ya, i know it sounds scary; yes it is~~ but.. now rethink, that is what friends should be :)
I dedicate this song for my wives
Hope our "marriage" can last long; no matter where we are, our hearts still stick together ♥
Hope our "marriage" can last long; no matter where we are, our hearts still stick together ♥
We can do it~~!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment