The most hit news for yesterday is THE ROYAL WEDDING
between prince william and kate ♥
between prince william and kate ♥
It is not an easy task to couple with someone for 10 years and get married *somemore in between, they did broke up till they realised the other is the right one and they got back together :) However, everyone keeps compare kate with her mother-in-law (Diane). Luckily she is pretty and elegant enough, or else the media will write lots of bad things to pull her down. Their marriage not only witnessed by the royal family and audiences in the church but the whole world as there are millions of cameras and TVs having live that time. That's actually stressful, however it is the fate in a royal family.
(Left) Prince Charles and Diane (Right) Prince William and Kate

I think most people is concerned about this one *the kissing part LOL

here is the link where you can enjoy watching the wedding process in 60secs ONLY~~
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKe2maafFyc&feature=relmfu
What I concern is this one which I thought it happens only in Disneyland to those princesses like cinderella. However, this happens in the real life BUT only to one of the lady in the world. :) soooo ya ...... haha XD nvm, there is no harm to have day dream for a couple of time. I just feel like my mind keeps re-tape the video that I've seen in cinderella... ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment