Monday, April 4, 2011

GIE's way

okay, I feel really bad as those people I treat as treasure, treat me as if i am invisible. I used to think that people will treat you as how you treat them, anyway, there is always a gap between theory and realistic. SO, I CHILL :D I know that what I face now is temporary and it will guide me to find true friends in college :)


Btw, I know I have some prob also, I dun really talk much to those people who are diff world from me *as in thinking way or attitude PERHAPS I used to live in SAB which all friends are from same standard and qualities,hence, there isnt a big deal to mix around with friends. BUT when come to college, there are MANY KINDS of people....so...... I may seem very choosy in choosing friends.


Anyway, I think friends are very important in one's life. I rather lose some not so good friends now and seek for a real good friend in future :) AM I right ?


okay....!!!!! GIE stands for Good In EQ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment