I SURVIVE!!!!!!!
I survive to gone thru the super duper freaking hyper stress on me THESE 9 days~~
although I may screw up some papers but it's over
the main thing is FINAL IS OVER!!!
although I may screw up some papers but it's over
the main thing is FINAL IS OVER!!!
haha, it's party time...
so, our plan is karaoke in Mid Valley :D

DOMOKUN
besar one tau tak :p
besar one tau tak :p

Kayne and Natalie , the rock starssss that day... SHOUT TILL GILE MAN
Meow Chee Kit who sings everything out of tone esp my HSM songs... LOL ROFL XDDDDD
Meow Chee Kit who sings everything out of tone esp my HSM songs... LOL ROFL XDDDDD

people who were in karaoke session
Noah, Me, Kayne, Natalie, Alam, Sammie, Danielle and Meow~
Noah, Me, Kayne, Natalie, Alam, Sammie, Danielle and Meow~

camwhoring group photo :)
Im to lazy to write blog, so it's just a simple post...
oh ya, i still wanna talk bout bowling, NVM next time :)
Im to lazy to write blog, so it's just a simple post...
oh ya, i still wanna talk bout bowling, NVM next time :)
No comments:
Post a Comment