most of the time, everything we do is all depends on whether we want it or not. " I cant do it la! It's my family day~ " These are all excuses.
You keep giving an excuse that you cant do it, and ur mind has set in that way. Hence, you can never do it. Family day, everyone has family day la~~ I think it is okay if u sacrifice one family day for your buddies. Your parents will be rational and okay with it.
Somehow, I know everyone after form 5 is freaking busy like study la~ working la~ this la~ that la~ so, it is hard to set a date for gathering. But we have tried our BEST to tolerate with all right. Not like keep saying im not free, got this, got that, YET din find a solution. Pity the organiser la :x
Wanna come for gathering? it's ALL depends on you ♥ and please tell if you dont feel like coming so it makes other life easier :)
No comments:
Post a Comment